India’s e-commerce industry has witnessed exponential growth in the last 5 years, from a consolidated base of just over $1.75 bn in 2007, to an industry size of over $14Bn by 2012 and going strong. This growth has also sparked off a wave of e-commerce software solutions to cater to this ever going industry. Well-designed e-commerce software can provide immense benefits to businesses that expand much beyond their brick and mortar set up.
Located in Delhi NCR, Netcomm Labs has over the years built an impressive track record of partnering with leading e-tailers to provide customized ecommerce solutions that have helped these companies make a mark in e-commerce retailing in India.
Among the many companies offering e-commerce packages India, Netcomm Labs’e-commerce software stands out due its superior product and highly customizable product delivery. The team has over the years built significant expertise in designing and developing e-commerce solutions encompassing:
Netcomm Labs’ standard e-commerce software solutions incorporate a range of features that make it extremely user friendly and easily navigable, benefiting both the retailer as well the end user. Key features include:
- Advanced search options to make it easy to search for products online
- Allows Registered users, the flexibility to create/ edit/ publish any kind of web content – web pages/ weekly newsletters/ text/ image banners/ client & customer testimonials
- Extremely user friendly so that Business users are able to add desired products without any technical assistance
- Fully Secure online transactions with Payment gateway integration through options like PayPal, credit/ debit card, Net banking etc
- Online shopping card embedded portfolio, developed using advanced e-commerce development software like Asp.Net and PHP
Netcomm recently partnered with NewU, the beauty retail chain of Dabur group to design and develop an ecommerce package India to grow its customer base beyond just the major metro cities, to cater to the Tier II and Tier III cities as well. The brief was to provide a multi brand online format for.
Netcomm was able to deliver fully customized ecommerce software to meet the client’s needs in a very short frame of time due to its superior expertise and experience in this domain. Options such as‘shop by
category’ and ‘shop by brand’ enable users to search and compare products easier and faster. While at the back end user friendly options make it extremely easy and convenient for the client’s back-end office to easily track orders, inventory and dispatch status.
It is hardly surprising that Netcomm has been able to grow at an impressive rate of 30-40% every year just through client referrals, without having to invest in any kind of advertising or promotions.